League Fees and Rosters Due
League fees are now payable to The Greater Baton Rouge Swim League and are due by Thursday, June 3. As a reminder, fees this year are $7 per swimmer on your team. Clubs should send a single check for their team. Please mail your check to:
The Greater Baton Rouge Swim League
Attn: Stephanie Bennett
2 Oak Alley
Baton Rouge, La 70806
If your team is using Swimtopia, please let me know so that we can get your team connected to our League site. If you are not using Swimtopia, you will need to follow these instructions for submitting your team rosters.
- Email me a current roster of your team upon mailing your check. Rosters should be in the format on the Documents section of this website.
- Swimmers not listed on your roster are not eligible to score points in a swim meet. You may discuss adding them as an exhibition entry with the opposing team.
- If you have additions to your team roster after submission, those are due 24 hours prior to subsequent swim meets for the individuals added to be eligible to participate.
- Any coach who suspects a swimmer is erroneously entered can email me to request verification. If the individual is ineligible, the complaint will be forwarded to the Competition Committee for sanctions review.
- A final check for all additions is due by City Meet. Teams that have an outstanding balance for their league fees will not be allowed to participate in City Meet.